Lourdes Pinto & Aimee DeGrange – cenacle 6/29/17
2 Corinthians 5: 14-15 For the love of Christ impels us, once we have come to the conviction that one died for all; therefore, all have died. He indeed died for all, so that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.
- Jesus in the Eucharist lives giving Himself to us, His beloved bride.
2 Corinthians 6:4-13 “but as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: through great endurance, in afflictions, hardships, calamities, beatings, imprisonments, tumults, labors, watching, hunger; by purity, knowledge, forbearance, kindness, the Holy Spirit, genuine love, truthful speech, and the power of God; with the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and for the left; in honor and dishonor, in ill repute and good repute. We are treated as impostors, and yet are true; as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold we live; as punished, and yet not killed; as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing everything. Our mouth is open to you, Corinthians; our heart is wide. You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted in your own affections. In return – I speak as to children – widen your hearts also.”
1. How am I specifically living my ordinary daily life more and more united to Jesus’ living sacrifice in the Eucharist?
2. Do I see progress in the way I am suffering my hardships WITH Christ’s? How?
Message 49 continues
I intercede continuously before the throne of our Father for all.
My hidden life in the Eucharist is seen by Abba and blessed by Him Who sees all.
- Mathew 6:4 - your Father who sees in secret will repay you.
- Mathew 6:18 - your Father who sees what is hidden will repay you.
Message 49 continues
Your ordinary and hidden life through the Cross becomes united to My Eucharistic life. Your hidden life takes on the same power as My hidden life because we are no longer two but ONE. These are My living hosts. In this union of love, you enter and live in the realm of God. Through Me, with Me, and in Me, your most ordinary life is the power of God.
Your thoughts, words, deeds, but most especially your tears and sorrows of heart, possess the power of God to bless the world. Your hidden life not seen by anyone is seen by God; and through Me, with Me and in Me, He blesses many. Your life as ONE with My Eucharistic life moves beyond time and space.
Ponder My Eucharistic life with the Holy Spirit
and Mary. I desire for you to help Me form many living hosts to shine the light of God and to pierce the darkness. You grow in holiness as your hidden life is lived to greater perfection in My hidden life.
- CCC 1374 - The mode of Christ’s presence under the Eucharistic species is unique. It raises the Eucharist above all the sacraments as “the perfection of the spiritual life and the end to which all the sacraments tend.